IOB LLC is an active investment holding company registered in Delaware, USA. IOB currently has two fully-owned subsidiaries: IOB Mesh Technology GmbH in Cologne, Germany and IOB Shanghai Ltd in Shanghai, China.
Business definition: IOB is a dynamic fintech company. Starting with its core “traditional” financial business line, the Smart VC™, IOB is evolving from a startup investment vehicle to an open-source, permissioned, and peer-to-peer financial network integrator of the ONE Finance Network (the IOB Mesh).
What does IOB do?
- Now — Smart VC™: IOB invests in startups, with a focus on regulated financial, legal, accounting, tax services companies and dApps developers, with the help our Social Investment Platform (SIP);
- Late 2018 — Adding Smart Trading: High-performance algorithmic trading strategies to take advantage of the volatility of crypto markets, and to protect existing holdings by hedging. We currently manage our own funds through our Smart Trading™ System;
- 2019 — Adding Smart Exchange: P2P exchange trading platform built for sophisticated, experienced and qualified traders. Standard proprietary trading strategies are built-in for automatic trading. Traders can execute their own strategies on the software platform, and also mirror their trades with other ‘top traders’ or 3rd-party trading strategies;
- Late 2019 — Adding IREN: A crypto business alliance of regulated, licensed and legal broker-dealers, trading systems and clearing agents in North America, Europe and Asia;
- 2020 — Adding the IOB Mesh: It is a distributed, rule-based peer-to-peer network that enables all blockchain-based financial transactions fully comply with various local and international regulations.
IOB is a high-tech, blockchain-based financial company setting out to change both the technology and the financial world. IOB partnered with Universa Blockchain to develop their unique multi-chain framework. At present, IOB Token is using ERC20 standard. It could be stored in any ERC20 wallet, such as IMToken, MyEtherWallet and major brand-name hardware wallets. It may be swapped to Universa mainnet in the future.
Want to know more about the IOB project? Check out their FAQ.